Quotable Quotes

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
~ E.L. Doctorow

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

- Oscar Wilde

Month of November

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sleep? Who needs Sleep?

They were right. They told me that there was no such thing as sleep after kids. And it's so very true. I laughed when they told me that.

I thought: Oh my kids will sleep if I have to drug them every night - and for naps. No way am I losing precious hours of rest for noisy, wide-awake hooligans.

HA!

I have the good grace to laugh at my own foolishness. It is actually funny when I think about it.

Of course that could be the caffeine-induced lack of sleep laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment