Quotable Quotes

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
~ E.L. Doctorow

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

- Oscar Wilde

Month of November

Friday, August 31, 2012

In which the waiting is the hardest part

In exactly 24 minutes I will be taking my place among the 3Day Novelists furiously pounding away on their keyboards, writing in their notebooks, or voicing the story to a computer program. It's a rush, let me tell you!

This is my third year and I am proud of my last two years work. I am hoping to crank out an even better story this year. I have a plan, but as the last two year have proved, plans kind of go to pot at the end of the line.

So I will be on a partial radio silence for all of you readers, family and friends. Don't worry. I still love you. I will just have my mind focused completely on a new tale to spin. Someday, you might even get to read it! :)

 

Good luck to those of you who are participating with me! We can do this. I'm excited to be a part of such a fun and exciting group. Much love and well-wishes.

 

3-day-logo

No comments:

Post a Comment