Quotable Quotes

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
~ E.L. Doctorow

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

- Oscar Wilde

Month of November

Sunday, November 20, 2011

In which I procrastinate AND shamelessly ask for donations for my winner's shirt

Winner_11_main2
I have a right to procrastinate now. I'm WAY ahead of the game and nearing 43,000 words...

Can I hear a WOOT WOOT? :)

So yeah. I am not stuck per se, but I am definitely at a point in the story where I just need to write through it no matter how much it sucks...so I can get my 50,000 words and in NaNoWriMo's challenge.

The real work begins in December where I actually have to *gulp* edit all the crap out of my novel. Hopefully, I will actually have words left over to go on with the story.

Anyhow, for us winners, they have special NaNo shirts that mark your success in BOLD. I am hoping that I do not sound too needy, but in lieu of Christmas presents, can each of you donate to the Get-Sarah-A-Winner's-Shirt fund? Yeah, yeah...the shirt is ONLY $25.00 so that shouldn't be a hardship for me right?

It is only because we are paying off school and credit card debt and that comes first...

 

I will accept cash or checks. Thank you for your generosity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment