On that note:
- Chapter 1 is written and needs some editing/proofing to add the new changes into it.
- All of my main character sketches are finished - as finished as can be until I get further into my story. Sometimes I cannot see just how they will react until I throw them into the situations.
- Chapter 2 is being written and it's giving me a headache, so I have tabled it until tomorrow. I am trying to introduce my heroine without giving too much away, but also really giving a good first glimpse into her character.
- My general setting sketches are nearly done, but I have it all in my head and several pictures to give me scope. It's beautiful. :)
- Several random chapters are drafted - literally in skeleton stages - including a few from book two and three.
- Many more plot points keep biting me and my head is literally spinning.
That will be all for now. I'll check in and finish up a few other points of interest tomorrow - AKA, when I can actually think (and see) straight. :-)