Quotable Quotes

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
~ E.L. Doctorow

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

- Oscar Wilde

Month of November

Friday, September 2, 2011

Update for all!

Counting down the minutes until my 3Day Craziness begins...

Got my snacks (chocolate included) and am working on prepping my writing work space to make sure it is an optimal spot for me to write! Going to enjoy dinner with family before I hole up, and I might take a shower to get that out of the way too.

Thanks so much for the Brunzo and Hadden families for their generous donations to The Hannah Center! Here's praying that we get a GREAT response from the rest of my friends and family.

The first 10 people to donate will be getting a free copy of my 2010 3Day Novel - signed and my thanks for their donations! Only 8 more left, so hurry up and GIVE. :)

Even the smallest bit helps.

I will log onto my live web broadcast on and off during the contest starting at 11:59pm Central Time tonight. This will be my introduction and I will type the first sentence at Midnight! :) Tune in to hear what it will be...even I don't know at this point.

Good luck to all other 3Day Novelists. May your words be many and your weekend be GREAT.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment